• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poor interface design

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somebody from Adobe explain to me why you have engineers sitting around adding pointless and annoying features - I currently have turned off the main toolbar by mistake (which is WAY too easy) and am wasting time trying to restore it - while other important photo-editing features are hidden away in a dense thicket of menus, sub menus and esoteric icons? You guys need to learn some 'clean interface' design tips from your competitors or you will lose your market share, however big and powerful you are today

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»You guys need to learn …«

And you might pay attention to who you are talking to. 

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

»I currently have turned off the main toolbar by mistake (which is WAY too easy) and am wasting time trying to restore it«

Window > Tools does not seem that hard to find so what are you trying to describe exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend you set up a custom workspace (or two or three for specific tasks) to your liking. That way it is a very quick reset to restore all panels, toolbars, and even keyboard shortcuts the way you prefer them.

https://jkost.com/blog/2019/02/creating-a-custom-workspace-in-photoshop-cc.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't like the user interface of Photoshop and you have suggestions for improvement or wishes then feel free to post this into the Bug-/FeatureRequest forum https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

This is not the forum for feature requests.  Adobe doesn't monitor this forum for feature requests. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines