• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

POP UP WINDOW LOADING BY START UP (CREATIVE CLOUD; PS; AE; ME)

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,
I work with a MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2.3. This week I was working with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Encoder (trial version).
Last night Adobe asked me to add the phone number and a second email; I added the data and certified it according to the procedure.
Since last night I have not been able to access the programs. Regarding After Effects/Photoshop "empty" pop up windows keep appearing and I can't use the programs.
I thought then to uninstall the programs. To do this I need to access Creative Cloud.
Unable to access Creative Cloud "The PC cannot contact the server"; "log in again"; "check firewall and verify date and time". The date and time are correct.

I don't know how to do it. I have already changed the validity of the certificates with the keychain but it does not change.
I read that some people recommend to connect to Google DNS 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and then remove an adobe account.... O.O???? I have no idea what that means; can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?