Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portraiture 3 Plug In Not Working in Photoshop

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 9.07.52 AM.png

My preview for portraiture now looks like this and if I click OK it shuts down photoshop.  Anyone having this issue too or know of a solution?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Hi

Here is the support page for the Portraiture 3 plug-in:

https://www.imagenomic.com/Support

This is the link to their knowledge base on PS 20.1.0:

https://imagenomic.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/55/0/adobe-photoshop-2110-and-imagenomic-plugins

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop you're working with?
Could you please check this article and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/plug-ins-photoshop-troubleshooting.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. System, photoshop and Portraiture are all up to date!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on Portraiture 3.5.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! But my problem started after Adobe Tech suppprt fixed a problem I was having with the mixer brush.   Now portraiture is not working. If you try to close it out, it freezes up and the only way you can shut it down is with a forced quit.   My OS is up to date.  I had to update drivers for Wacom, and PS is on update 21. Something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are running Photoshop CC2020, you need to update your Portraiture plugins from Imagenomic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me how I update this? It has been crashing for 2 weeks and I have about 60 sessions to complete. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin, you don't know what happened to this company, vanished from earth. I'm now with Anthropic,  but guy George there for years,  very prompt and now, no one home.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Here is the support page for the Portraiture 3 plug-in:

This is the link to their knowledge base on PS 20.1.0:

https://imagenomic.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/55/0/adobe-photoshop-2110-and-imagenomic-pl...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per Imagenomic (makers of Portraiture) they are aware of the issues with the latest Photoshop and are working on an update for users.

https://imagenomic.kayako.com/Knowledgebase/Article/View/55/0/adobe-photoshop-2110-and-imagenomic-pl...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem. How can I fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Imagenomic for support: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your problem resolved?

I also experienced a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Imagenomic for support:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagenomic has no support.  I purchased this software and I can't even use it now.  Really makes me angry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this issue with Lightroom?  I just bought a new Mac and the Lightroom version last night, and I can't get Portraiture to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nikki,

You can contact Imagenomic for support here:

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know what happened to Imagenomic? They used to have great support but don't reply to any support or even sales communicaitons anymore. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem . . . Has a solution been determinded?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Crazy,  They overcharge for their product now, and don't answer any quesitons via any channels whatsoever.  So I am trying now Portrait Pro.  If you find out what happened to Imagenomic let me know. They used be great/ and reasonable, guy George who answered everythnig promtly and now become a basket case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem! 

I paid $ 200 for something that doesn't work, and no one gives an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have this problem too. It's started when i updated my iOS yesterday

Could you please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem with PS2020 and it doesn't work at all with PS2021.  The plug in needs updating but the developer refused to support the product or honor my purchase.   

I originally bought the full suite and when newer versions of Photoshop came out they wouldn't acknowledge my license for an update, became abusive and then ghosted me entirely.  If I want to continue to use it I have to run a old version of PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kevin stohlmeyer curious, what happened to this company, is George still there/  is seems sold off  and toast. I've move on. Just curious as George there was so good, and not black hole.  Super weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines