• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portraiture

Participant ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking and hearing about this portraiture plug in. I have tried to contact their customer support but they don't seem very responsive. Is this plug in really worth the what seems to be the hassle? Is it worth the money or has someone used and can recommend Portrait Pro? Just looking for advise before I purchase. Just looking for a skin softening solution I can run on a batch of images?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a third party site Portraiture for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom just download it for free to your adobe or lightroom to avoid paying for it, the steps are pretty simple to follow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are a pretty shady developer - I bought the full suite and when newer versions of Photoshop came out they wouldn't acknowledge my license for an update, became abusive and then ghosted me entirely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See this thread. You are not alone in getting unresponsive support from Imagenomic:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/portraiture-3-plug-in-not-working-in-photoshop/td-p/1094634...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines