Highlighted

Possible bug for log in information in Elements 12

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to change my email recently and I noticed in the log in area it still shows my old email, even though I logged in with my updated email.  I hope this doesn't cause problems down the line.

Off topic but I swore I had upgraded to 13, digtially, a few years ago but when I had to get a new laptop, I couldn't find any proof of this online.  That would be in my adobe account, right?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Possible bug for log in information in Elements 12

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to change my email recently and I noticed in the log in area it still shows my old email, even though I logged in with my updated email.  I hope this doesn't cause problems down the line.

Off topic but I swore I had upgraded to 13, digtially, a few years ago but when I had to get a new laptop, I couldn't find any proof of this online.  That would be in my adobe account, right?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?