• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poster Feedback

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This is my first discussion here. For school I have to make a poster relating to the topic: "Life in the Soil, Dig Deeper." It has to relate to conserving natural resources and beauty, and it is supposed to mainly relate to soil conservation. I tried to go for a paper cut-out look, and I like the top half of the poster, but I didn't really know what to do with the bottom. Please give me any advice you can.Thanks!Life In The Soil.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few earthworms & grubs, maybe a gopher or 2?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! That sounds like a good idea. I still don't know what to do about the text though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like it.

The underground text looks a bit soft to my eyes.Try a little more contrast between the text body and the stroke around it.

Life+In+The+SoilA.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks a lot better. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea  wrote

A few earthworms & grubs, maybe a gopher or 2?

Or how about making the text look like earth worms?  You are halfway there with the Comic Sans thread the OP has used.

The black text is too chunky and crowded IMHO and I am not liking the red font, as it is not as readable as it might be. As a whole though, an OK job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines