• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Poster

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm wanting to create a poster for my boyfriend to hang on his wall, however I'm not sure which creative cloud app is the best to do that with. I have all of his favorite things listed, I just need to recreate them on a poster.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi you can create poster by using video tutorial on youtube using Photoshop....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the skills you can produce the artwork for a poster with Photoshop (also Illustrator and InDesign).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dimension is what I would use but yes the others do a good job as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It depends on the content. If your poster will be made mainly of  photographic images then Photoshop will be the best tool. If it will be mainly graphical drawn elements then Illustrator would be the best tool.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that it depends on if the poster will be photos or drawings as to which to use. Illustrator is also better with text. You might use a combination of the two, as elements can be created in one application and placed in the other.

The first thing to do, though, is to take some time planning and sketching things out with paper and pencil, then work from your mockup.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I would say Photoshop is a great application for creating posters. If your new to photoshop you may want to do a few tutorials to get used to some essential Tools,  as lambiloon said.

Illustrator and Indesign are also good for creating posters

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you ask me, it is photoshop. We can make some really awesome posters with it. Look at the feature image of this post, [link removed by moderator]

Its a movie poster I did using photoshop

[Self-promotion is not allowed on the Adobe forums]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines