• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prep artwork for a post on LinkedIn

May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to prep some artwork for a post on LinkedIn. The artwork I'm prepping consists of one image and some text, but I'm thinking of putting some text over the image. The image I'm using is high-res, and I'm using a font that I think would look good for the web (Open Sans).

Here's everything I've tried:

- Set up the document for web using all RGB colors.

- Set the dimensions of the artwork to match what's recommended for a LinkedIn post

- Set the resolution to 96 PPI

- Saved the artwork for web with high quality and maximum quality (neither worked)

- Exported in jpeg and PNG

- Checked to see if it's a screen resolution issue, and it's not. I put my artwork on LinkedIn as a draft and it had fuzzy text and dull colors. I compared that with the other images I saw on LinkedIn, and those had brighter colors and sharper text (on the same screen).

Also, I should mention that when I look at the artwork zoomed in at 100% in Photoshop, it looks great. But when I put it on LinkedIn, it looks pretty bad. 

Does anyone else have experience prepping artwork for LinkedIn, and if so, do you mind sharing your process? If not, do you know of any resources I could take a look at so I could learn? I don't use Canva, which I know is a tool a lot of people use, but I'm hoping to be able to prep artwork using the Adobe Creative Suite.

Thanks so much! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your exported image looks good then check dimensions of the image. What is recommended pixel dimension by LinkedIn? Do you match that dimension? You can see dimensions from the status bar or go to Image > Image Size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines