Highlighted

Preset Syncing checkbox is not visible in Preferences/General Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest 2021 release of Photoshop and have been checking out all the tutorials for new features. Several of them mention automatic preset syncing that's triggered by a checkbox in the Preferences/General tab. However that check box is not available/visible in my Photoshop. Definitely perplexed by this.

See screenshot for my Preference pane.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 4.54.07 PM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Preset Syncing checkbox is not visible in Preferences/General Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the latest 2021 release of Photoshop and have been checking out all the tutorials for new features. Several of them mention automatic preset syncing that's triggered by a checkbox in the Preferences/General tab. However that check box is not available/visible in my Photoshop. Definitely perplexed by this.

See screenshot for my Preference pane.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 4.54.07 PM.png

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember the was a Sync Setting preferences at one time but the was removed in later Photoshop versions.  The I a menu Item Edit>Preset>Migrate Presets and Edit>Presets>Export?Import Presets...

image.png

I do not see a Sync Preset in General Preferences

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0