Highlighted

Pressure sensitive brush issue with Wacom Intuos

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am working on a Wacom Intuos Pro L with Photoshop CS6. The problem I am facing is that as soon as I am using a pressure sensitive brush every couple strokes it makes a line in full size. This happens even though I am barely putting any pressure on the pen. Someone suggested that this is a problem thats related to the double tapping feature. But this continues to happen even after I turned this feature off. I encountered the same problem for years now even on WAY older Photoshop Versions and with my old tablet (Wacom Intuos S). But with my new tablet it just feels like its getting worse by the minute. This problem seems to be limited to Photoshop though, because as soon as I use a different drawing program everything seems to work just fine.

I'd be really thankful if someone knows how to fix this.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pressure sensitive brush issue with Wacom Intuos

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am working on a Wacom Intuos Pro L with Photoshop CS6. The problem I am facing is that as soon as I am using a pressure sensitive brush every couple strokes it makes a line in full size. This happens even though I am barely putting any pressure on the pen. Someone suggested that this is a problem thats related to the double tapping feature. But this continues to happen even after I turned this feature off. I encountered the same problem for years now even on WAY older Photoshop Versions and with my old tablet (Wacom Intuos S). But with my new tablet it just feels like its getting worse by the minute. This problem seems to be limited to Photoshop though, because as soon as I use a different drawing program everything seems to work just fine.

I'd be really thankful if someone knows how to fix this.

Topics

Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?