Highlighted

Pressure Sensitivity issue in Photoshop 2020 v21.1.2 with Huion tablet ( kamvas pro 22)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Hiuon tablet ( kamvas pro 22) and it seems that whenever I double clic on the screen the size of my stroke will go the highest , I could be drawing very loose ( as I often do) and sudenly one big stroke with no  line weight would appear, it's very anoying and a few days ago I didn't have this issue... I tried using another drawing software to make sure it wasn't my tablet that was broken or something and It works perfectly, even in previous versions of photoshop I dont have this issue...Could you guys fix it ? 

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pressure Sensitivity issue in Photoshop 2020 v21.1.2 with Huion tablet ( kamvas pro 22)

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Hiuon tablet ( kamvas pro 22) and it seems that whenever I double clic on the screen the size of my stroke will go the highest , I could be drawing very loose ( as I often do) and sudenly one big stroke with no  line weight would appear, it's very anoying and a few days ago I didn't have this issue... I tried using another drawing software to make sure it wasn't my tablet that was broken or something and It works perfectly, even in previous versions of photoshop I dont have this issue...Could you guys fix it ? 

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your pressure sensitivity of your Hiuon tablet is not working as expected in Photoshop 2020.

Are you using the 21.1.2 version of Photoshop 2020? What is your operating system? (Like Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3)

If you're on Windows, create a file in "C:\Users\[USER]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings" called PSUserConfig.txt with this text:

# Use WinTab
UseSystemStylus 0

Simialar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/pen-pressure-not-working-new-update-photoshop-2020/td-p/107...

If you're a Mac user, please checkout the workaround mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macosmojave.html#Penpressuredoesnotworkandbusycur...

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

y si no tengo la ruta que mencionas en mi pc 

C: \ Users \ [USER] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ Adobe Photoshop 2020 \ Adobe Photoshop 2020 Settings

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That fix no longer works, it was broken (or removed) in v21.1, the last version it worked in was v21.03.
Adobe need to understand that Windows Ink is a terrible user experience, either improve it, or continue to allow WinTab support using this fix.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 1