Highlighted

Pressure sensitivity solved, created a new probl

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my problem with the pressure sensitivity by adding the notepad to the app and it worked, but the brush was offset. Then I try to solve this second problem by doing something to the preferences and the DPI thing and it just made it worse, now I can't even draw. Every time I touch my stylus to the screen it creates a straight line from the bottom of the page! what do I do? I already spend a lot by paying for adobe, so a free solution would be ideal. Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pressure sensitivity solved, created a new probl

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my problem with the pressure sensitivity by adding the notepad to the app and it worked, but the brush was offset. Then I try to solve this second problem by doing something to the preferences and the DPI thing and it just made it worse, now I can't even draw. Every time I touch my stylus to the screen it creates a straight line from the bottom of the page! what do I do? I already spend a lot by paying for adobe, so a free solution would be ideal. Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows, PS  21.2.1 and WinTab Pen support  adding a PsUuserConfig.txt files with a statement

UseSystemStylus 0

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added the PsUserConfig.txt file and it worked for the pressure sensitivity, but then the brush tool was offset from my tablet ( I use a Huion Kamvas) and I tried to fix that changing another thing, and now it's worse. I will now try to reinstall photoshop to see if that does something

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows, don't know what version, sorry. The photoshop version I am using is the latest, I even tried reinstalling it, but the problem with the pressure sensitivity stayed, so I used the PsUserConfig.txt file and the same problem I had before returned, every time I touched the screen, it creates a straight line from the bottom of the page. Am I doing something wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use that PSUserconfig.txt with the latest version of Photoshop .  Adobe broke Photoshop WinTabs support in versiom 20.0.1.  Also configure your tablet to use Windows INK.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool! But what do I do for my pressure sensitivity to work again?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work well

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did not! What do I do?

I now tested in other Adobe softwares and the pressure sensitivity is not working as well, but it works perfectly when I use Toon Boom Harmony and in the tablet's pressure sensitivity test. Why are my adobe products not responding to my tablet?

Information for the tablet: Huion Kanvas GT221 Pro  Firmware version V2.0.0.2 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0