• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews of curves, brightness and contrast are missing

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with eh "previews?" of curve, level, brightness and contrast. If I want to add curve to my photo, the preview is really bad. I'll add video, because I don't know how to explain that. Any advices? I use Photoshop for almost 1 year and I haven't had any problems. 

Thank you for all advices, I feel bad about it, because I like curves.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe Photoshop are you using? What are the characteristics of your computer? Have you checked if there are updates available for your graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Photoshop 2020 21.1.1, Macbook Pro (macOS Mojave). Where can I checked these updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can go to system preferences and then on system update. You will surely find the update for Mac OS Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried checking  "Use Legacy Compositing" in the preferences under performance? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines