• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

previous version of photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I have a windows 8.1 machine and need photoshop cc 2018. how do I donwload that version?

this link is not working. https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html.

I really need this and I really hope somebody knows the answer.

Adriene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The links provided on the site that you mentioned do work for me. It's important that you follow the instructions given on the website.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan Joshi,

indeed I succeeded in downloading, it was a safety measure of my computer. however in the end when downloading was nearly finished it said something was missing, it went that quick I could not properly read it. I am downloading again and hopefully I can read the message now. However the result was that adobe did not let me download it. Any suggestion? highly appreciated.

best regards Adriene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded again but it cancels itself after downloading 

adrienev14348211_0-1607415961920.png

I don't know what to do anymore, please help?

best regards Adriene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try using a different web browser

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the tip I'll try firefox now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and it did work, I am so happy I can work again. thank you very much for your help.

the problem started this morning after updating acr. After I was prompted and updated I could not open photoshop anymore. I have no clue why but thanks to the help I can work again. again thank you very much. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines