Highlighted

Print Studio Pro not working in latest version of Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a Canon Pro 100s and a Macbook Pro on Mojave version 10.14.6. Until recently Print Studio Pro worked like a dream from Photoshop, but today for some reason it just isn't there anymore.

I have downloaded and reinstalled the latest Canon software, checked the Photoshop plugin folder - and print studio pro is in there, but still nothing shows up in photoshop's automate function.

I notice that this has seemed to be a frequent issue in the past but can't find a solution for this year. Any help gratefully received.

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Print Studio Pro not working in latest version of Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have a Canon Pro 100s and a Macbook Pro on Mojave version 10.14.6. Until recently Print Studio Pro worked like a dream from Photoshop, but today for some reason it just isn't there anymore.

I have downloaded and reinstalled the latest Canon software, checked the Photoshop plugin folder - and print studio pro is in there, but still nothing shows up in photoshop's automate function.

I notice that this has seemed to be a frequent issue in the past but can't find a solution for this year. Any help gratefully received.

Thank you! 

TOPICS
Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?