Highlighted

Printer settings for photoshop cs6 & cs5

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printer settings for photoshop cs6 & cs5. I cant get a true black. It still prints the other colors

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printer settings for photoshop cs6 & cs5

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printer settings for photoshop cs6 & cs5. I cant get a true black. It still prints the other colors

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

have you checked for a parital nozzle blockage?

are you using Epson paper? 

and are you setting the print dialog to 'printer manages color'?

do that please and set the "media" in the software print driver to the actual media loaded.

otherwise give more detail and post screenshots

you could try this testimage, it definitely contans full black 

CMnet Pixl AdobeRGB testimage  copyright PixlAps & Neil Barstow 2004 / colourmanagement.net (zip file, 1 MB)

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0