• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Artboards/Labels

Participant ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've begun using Artboards to handle electronic billboard creation. The billboard company gives us their specs for various sizes and we'll create one PS document with multiple Artboards - one for each electronic billboard.

I'd like to print all artboards on a single piece of paper which is easy enough - File Print. However, I'd like to print the Artboard (group) name as well  to identify each one printed on the page.

Is there a way to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

I successfully exported the artboards to separate images for my client. My goal is to create a single printed copy of all artboards like the attached (which is an exported PDF and annotated). I can do it this way each time, but was looking for a time saving workflow for the process.Big Fish Billboards.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claytonpking,

Could you try exporting them out then try to print?

You can check this article for more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/export-artboards-layers.html

Export layers and artboards in Photoshop

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully exported the artboards to separate images for my client. My goal is to create a single printed copy of all artboards like the attached (which is an exported PDF and annotated). I can do it this way each time, but was looking for a time saving workflow for the process.Big Fish Billboards.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an old post, but for what it's worth...

To quickly get an overview visual of my multiple artboards, I change my document background to white (control or right click the canvas (not the artboard) choose custom colour, white) and simply take a selected screen grab of all the layouts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines