Printing in Black and White only

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP Envy PHOTO 7800.  When printing from photoshop it only prints in black and white.  How can I fix this problem? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing in Black and White only

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a HP Envy PHOTO 7800.  When printing from photoshop it only prints in black and white.  How can I fix this problem? 

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot print from Photoshop using your HP Envy Photo 7800 printer.

We'd need some more information to be able to help you better:

• Which version of Photoshop are you using and what is your computer's operating system?
  • Screenshot of the Photoshop Print menu. The one that shows the settings as below:

1704097_Untitled-1.jpg

To start with some basic self troubleshooting and isolating the issue, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-printing-problems.html

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 10, 2021 0