• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing Magenta cast after Catalina Upgrade

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded my mac(s) to Catalina 10.15.5.  My Canon PRO 10 now prints with a magenta cast from Lightroom 9.3, Photoshop 20.0.9 and Preview.  I tried exporting a photo and printing straight through Preview to avoid double profiling - same issue. I have the latest printer driver installed and have deleted and reinstalled the printer twice.  I have tried printing on a 27" Mac and a 13" MacBook Pro.  Anybody else have and solved this problem?

By the way, I printed a color and B&W photo through Lightroom just before upgrading to Catalina 10.15.5 and both were fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved my problem.  It was a clogged cyan print head that allowed a magenta cast to be presented.  I eventually tried printing on a MacBook with Mojave OS.  When that didn't work either, decided to really look at the printer.  After doing a test page, discovered the print head problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Printer hardware issue I expect.

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines