• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is it so difficult to create a program where... when I go to print the document it should keep its orientation. If it's horizontal it should print horizontally. If the document is vertical it should print vertically. I hate to have to ALWAYS select the orientation of the document when I clearly want the document to be printed in the designated orientation. What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your print settings screen look like when you go to print? Mine is always right with the option to change it. I'm on a Mac... post a screenshot.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I don't see this issue on a Mac,

in the Photoshop print with preview window I can see the orientation - and its always the same as my file orientation.

What printer are you using? Maybe that’s it, something in the RIP or print driver? Paper saving settings maybe.

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the print screen in WIndows 10...  The page does not auto-orientateAnnotation 2019-11-15 163337.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked over your settings and tried matching them to mine. I'm going to see if this resolves my issue. So far it has worked. 

Thank you for the quick reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines