Highlighted

Problem copying between documents

Engaged ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to copy a group from one Photoshop document to another.  Usually, I either drag the group into the other open document or R-click and choose “duplicate.”  What’s happening now is that, while the group duplicates, it’s empty.  None of the subfolders or their layers have transferred.  It’s not a case of their being hidden.  The folder is just empty.  Any idea what the cause might be?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem copying between documents

Engaged ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to copy a group from one Photoshop document to another.  Usually, I either drag the group into the other open document or R-click and choose “duplicate.”  What’s happening now is that, while the group duplicates, it’s empty.  None of the subfolders or their layers have transferred.  It’s not a case of their being hidden.  The folder is just empty.  Any idea what the cause might be?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was recent bug in photoshop 2020 in that regard which is said to have neen fixed in the very lastest version 21.2.2.

In photoshop under Help>System Info what photoshop version is listed?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 2
Doc_Pit LATEST
Engaged ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Version: 21.2.2 20200807.r.289 2020/08/07: 287d0d87ec x64

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0