Highlighted

Problem : import video in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just installed Photoshop for rotoscoping. I followed tutorials on youtube. until then no worries. The problem arises as soon as I try to import a video made on my smartphone (in mp4). Photoshop imports the video to me but the image does not appear (only the sound). instead I have a white and gray grid. moreover, when I import a video from the pexels site, there is no problem everything works. can someone help me? Thank you. Brice.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem : import video in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just installed Photoshop for rotoscoping. I followed tutorials on youtube. until then no worries. The problem arises as soon as I try to import a video made on my smartphone (in mp4). Photoshop imports the video to me but the image does not appear (only the sound). instead I have a white and gray grid. moreover, when I import a video from the pexels site, there is no problem everything works. can someone help me? Thank you. Brice.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0