Highlighted

Problem in installation of new 22.0.1 version

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support and photoshop users
I installed the latest version of photoshop 22.0.1 and it is unusable. I cannot open photo or any another operation stuck the program with notification "could not complete your request because of program error". It is imposible to close the program - only ending by task manager. Please, your suggestion what could be a problem and how to solve it. I have used the Photoshop more than the year, last version 21.0

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

disable your gpu (in >edit>preferences,>performance>untick Use Graphics Processor>restart ps) or install the previous ps version and await an update.

p.s. these are user-to-user support forums.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem in installation of new 22.0.1 version

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support and photoshop users
I installed the latest version of photoshop 22.0.1 and it is unusable. I cannot open photo or any another operation stuck the program with notification "could not complete your request because of program error". It is imposible to close the program - only ending by task manager. Please, your suggestion what could be a problem and how to solve it. I have used the Photoshop more than the year, last version 21.0

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

disable your gpu (in >edit>preferences,>performance>untick Use Graphics Processor>restart ps) or install the previous ps version and await an update.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2020 0