Highlighted

Problem in Photoshop : Copy paste all change the colorimetry

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I just bought a new MAC recently and I have a problem with PS.

I work on social media, and when I want to share my visuals in a fast way, I merge all the layers, then I copy all throught the differents Messaging App I use (WhatsApp, Workplace, Teams etc...) or directly on the social media Website (Facebook, Twitter etc...)

This is faster and most of the time I don't need to register to JPG on the computer.

In some situation, I need to work very fast, so I don't have the time to register it.

Since I bought my new MAC, I have a colorimetry problem when I simply copy paste the file.

Everything was working very fine on the previous one, same PS version (21.2.2) same files (I just sync my Drive on my new laptop so I'm sure it's the same files as before) but different result.

On the file attached you have : "H2H" is the image (display like this on my screen) when I export the JPG through PS menu (which is the good one in fact). "H2H_BAD", is the image when I merge all layers then copy it to WhatsApp.

Can you help me please 😕 Thanks !

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem in Photoshop : Copy paste all change the colorimetry

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

I just bought a new MAC recently and I have a problem with PS.

I work on social media, and when I want to share my visuals in a fast way, I merge all the layers, then I copy all throught the differents Messaging App I use (WhatsApp, Workplace, Teams etc...) or directly on the social media Website (Facebook, Twitter etc...)

This is faster and most of the time I don't need to register to JPG on the computer.

In some situation, I need to work very fast, so I don't have the time to register it.

Since I bought my new MAC, I have a colorimetry problem when I simply copy paste the file.

Everything was working very fine on the previous one, same PS version (21.2.2) same files (I just sync my Drive on my new laptop so I'm sure it's the same files as before) but different result.

On the file attached you have : "H2H" is the image (display like this on my screen) when I export the JPG through PS menu (which is the good one in fact). "H2H_BAD", is the image when I merge all layers then copy it to WhatsApp.

Can you help me please 😕 Thanks !

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Sivolc LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up. Still have the problem, and still have no solution 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0