• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem initializing CC Libraries in Photoshop on macOS...

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm using Adobe Photoshop on a Mac OS, When I open an image in Photoshop, I get this error message initially : Due to a problem initializing CC Libraries, existing links to library graphics will appear broken and new link creation may fail. 

So I found this solution..

"https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/due-to-a-problem-initiating-cc-libraries/m-p/11493306?page=..."

Here's the problem!

I was found Adobe IPC Broker fileBut I didn't see folder Adobe Desktop Common on the path 4 

I'm spending so much time on this issue, please could someone offer a solution! Thanks!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with the CC Libraries in Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which version of Photoshop are you using along with your computers macOS version?

Please open a Finder window, then click on the GO menu, then select the option to Go to folder. In the box that comes up, type in "/Library/Application Support/Adobe" & hit Return/Enter. Please check if you're able to locate the Adobe desktop common folder in the folder that opens.

You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro...

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My Mac Version is Big Sur 11,2.2 and Photoshop version is 22.2 

I still can't find the Adobe desktop common folder.

and i tried it with the link you sent me, but it hasn't been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're sorry that didn't help! Please try re-installing the Creative Cloud desktop app after uninstalling it & its services using the Creative cloud cleaner tool. You can check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines