• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem is move to layer that layer is invisible

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo sir/medam i Have purches Photoshop cc 2021 . right now i am facing 1 problem in moving tool. so basically whenever i try any layer to move one location to another location thane the layer some time completly inviseble or hide. please solv my issue. asap 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand your question correctly, 

Select the move tool then, in the option bar, turn on Auto select.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Another possibility is the stacking order of your layers. We can't see your Layers panel, so please show a screen shot.

If it's closed, open it from the Window menu. I think that you will see that the layer that "disappeared" is underneath the other layers. In the Layers panel, drag the layer higer up in the stacking order.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/layer-basics.html

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem, when moving or just scrolling layer content is dissapeairing. this is so frustrating! this bug is mostly in cmyk documents, created in older version (21)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines