Problem licensing Adobe Stock from inside Library palet in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem licening Adobe Stock images from within Photoshop 22.0.1 on a pc.

This used to work perfectly but all of a sudden the Adobe Stock license screen won't load anymore. I only see a loading animation and I have waited for a really long time...
I can still license from the website but not from inside Photoshop or Illustrator.
I have tried reverting to previous photoshop version (21.2.4) without succes, I have ran the AdobeLimitedAccessRepairTool, the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool to clean the library and tried reinstalling CC Library from an installer i got here : https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html.
 Nothing seems to fix my issue. I have a whole bunch of stock images in a psd and licensing them through the website is taking really long.

Please help! Thank you very much

BGH

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem licensing Adobe Stock from inside Library palet in Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem licening Adobe Stock images from within Photoshop 22.0.1 on a pc.

This used to work perfectly but all of a sudden the Adobe Stock license screen won't load anymore. I only see a loading animation and I have waited for a really long time...
I can still license from the website but not from inside Photoshop or Illustrator.
I have tried reverting to previous photoshop version (21.2.4) without succes, I have ran the AdobeLimitedAccessRepairTool, the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool to clean the library and tried reinstalling CC Library from an installer i got here : https://helpx.adobe.com/be_en/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html.
 Nothing seems to fix my issue. I have a whole bunch of stock images in a psd and licensing them through the website is taking really long.

Please help! Thank you very much

BGH

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes this is a known issue with Adobe networks... as a workaround you can licence the image in a web browser instead to bypass some of the tracking scripts and speed things up

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not make any sense, it was working fine untill a few weeks ago. I have almost a 100 stock images in one psd, going over them on the website one by one is not speeding things up, it's a nightmare.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2020 0