Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem-modify image with Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've just paid 40,99$/monthly for Photoshop. Unfortunatley I can not modify an image because the program says : "it's impossible to complete the request because the virtual storage drives are full". I've just started using Photoshop so I really don't understand why how this problem came up. Could I have some assistance please?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the error tells you the issue. How much space do you have available in your HD? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help! What do yo mean by HD and where on my computer should I find this information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depends on the OS.

if Mac:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQL5uDWnfE&feature=youtu.be

I don't know how it works for windows and it might depend on the Version you have, you will find videos on YouTube based on your OS.

I have had this issue on my Mac and I have to keep minimum 16gb of HD space available 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines