• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: Photoshop 21.1 Layer Selection Behaviour

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seems to be a new and very frustrating behaviour when using the layer palette: often when selecting a new layer the Layer Style box opens even with a single click. As I am simply trying to switch layers this becomes a significant problem. The behaviour does not occurs perhaps 50% of the time.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Operating System and its version you are using. I can not reproduce problem with latest Photoshop 21.1 on Win 10 with latest updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 with full updates, and Photoshop 21.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen someone else post about that issue, version 21.1 is full of bugs and that's why I went back to 21.0.3

I honestly don't think Adobe tested this update before release, one of the worst updates in a while 😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems it still hasnt been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update: it is mimicking double clicking. Sometimes if I select a layer in the name field it tries to rename it. I will probably roll back versions as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines