• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Saving in New Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, this is my first time posting in the community. I am officially desperate and don't know who to turn to... hoping you can help.

My Photoshop decided out of nowhere to refuse all my attempts to save my project.  This fault is offically throwing off work and pushing my workload into Christmas.  Whining aside, here's the problem: 

Could not save as “Motives Full Page copy.psd” because of a program error.

I've read many of the other complaints, but haven't had the same experience as some of the other users. For example, my program doesn't show this fault occasionally... it's every time. I use a Mac and am running the latest PS version.

Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Assuming you have the correct system spec: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

See if resetting your Photoshop preferences helps, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

If that doesn't help return for more suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Derek, no-go I'm afraid.  I've got tons of space on my Mac and the rest of my Adobe products are working well.  Can you think of anything else I can reset? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines