• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem uploading image files to Creative Cloud Documents

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pleased that Adobe now offers the option of saving photos as Creative Cloud Documents (as distinct from Creative Cloud Files). Currently, all of my files are stored as Creative Cloud Files that sync with my MacPro and IMAC hard drives, and I am running out of hard drive space. I am looking for a solution that will allow Creative Cloud to be the PRIMARY storage location, so that I can delete photos from my hard drive and have them remain intact as Creative Cloud Documents. The problem is that I am only able to add photos to Creative Cloud Documents one at a time by opening them in Photoshop, selecting Save As, and chosing Save as Cloud Document. It appears that there is no way to upload multiple files at once to Creative Cloud Documents.  I spent a long time on the phone with Adobe Customer Care, and they advised me to use the Upload Tool on the Adobe Document Cloud Portal (documentcloud.adobe.com), but I believe this advice is incorrect. One has to use the specific Creative Cloud Portal (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents) for photos, and this portal has has no “Upload” option. Can anyone help me out here? The only other solution that I am aware of is to keep files as Creative Cloud Files and to turn off Sync on all my computers; but this work-around misses the point of the new Creative Cloud Documents functionality. Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?