problem using photoshop

Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i try to use photoshop, after a few minutes my cursor perminently changes to the arrow head pointer and wont allow me to use the tools unless i close the canvas and load it up again. ive tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop. nothing seems to work so i can only use photoshop for a few minutes at a time before i have to restart it

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem using photoshop

Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

every time i try to use photoshop, after a few minutes my cursor perminently changes to the arrow head pointer and wont allow me to use the tools unless i close the canvas and load it up again. ive tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop. nothing seems to work so i can only use photoshop for a few minutes at a time before i have to restart it

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 26, 2020 0
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you have sufficent RAM and spare disk capacity and the system requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Try resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2020 0
Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i checked my requirements and i have more than what's needed. I also reset the preferences and that didnt fix it. the problem is still there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 26, 2020 0