Problem Using the Magic Wand on Blended Shapes

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, I'm very New at PhotoShop and needing to understand if this is possible. I need to create a "Spot Color" I have done this with plain colors without problems but now I have a Blended Colour that doesn't automatically get selected completely. I have attached the Image so if someone can explain to me how I can select the whole shapes and not incompleted sections,  the "Magic Wand Tool" just wants to create an outline around the same color and not all the Shades. Thanks in Advance2021-04-27_10h24_15.png

2021-04-27_10h22_58.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can increase Tolerance for Magic Wand tool in the Options bar what will increase what is selected by selecting and similar colors, not only same or very similar. I think your task is dificult to accomplish using Magic Wand when it comes to selection, you may need to use some other technigue which involves other commands and perhaps channels or advanced blending options.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines