Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with AMD FirePro WX 3100

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I have a problem with amd fire pro wx 3100 drivers.
After some windows update, Photoshop doesn't load the graphics driver and I don't have gpu support.
The top PS menu starts flashing after launching the PS menu, and no buttons can be clicked. In addition, then it is impossible to use the program at all. You can see in the performance tab about not finding gpu.

I will not mention the operation of the filters from nik collection ...

It helps to restart the system and then the drivers are loaded correctly.

I reinstalled PS, reinstalled amd drivers to the newest ones, removed recently patches for windows and it didn't help.
Does anyone also have a problem like me?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot suggests the GPU driver has been found and loaded.

Take a look at this thread, which shows a GPU issue with Photoshop 22.3, and see if your symptoms are similar. I had to revert to Photoshop v22.2 to work around them.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-223-30-bit-display-and-advanced-dra...

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did as you told me. I moved to version 22.2
I have updated the drivers to version 20Q4
In the morning, after the first start of the PS system, it behaves as before. It does not detect the driver for the graphics card and the top menu blinks when hovering over it with the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate to ask as I am sure that you've done what you said, but can you please double check that you are now using V22.2 ?  It could be that your issue is not the same one that has affected a lot of people with V22.3 but if the timing coincided with the Photoshop update, then it seems likely that it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi
My version PS:
Adobe Photoshop version: 22.2.0 20210202.r.183 2021/02/02: a176e5849fa x64
After restarting Windows the graphics driver read correctly, I set the drawing mode to "Advanced" in the advanced settings, but when I tried to apply a filter with nik collection PS, it crashed.
I restarted PS and these settings returned to their defaults, i.e. to "Basic"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines