• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with anchors in Photoshop Video

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the canvas is resized in Photoshop Video the 'smart elements' are deployed causing 'jumps' in the anchor points of the timeline. In previous versions (3 versions ago) this error did not occur.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, could you please let us know the exact version of Photoshop and operating system you're working on?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your interest in this problem.

The version I currently use is Adobe Photoshop CC 20.0.3 in macOS Mojave 10.14.3.

Greetings, Dario.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information Dario, could you please try updating Photoshop to the most recent version which is 20.0.4 via the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if it helps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, the problem persists. I have uploaded a video for you to appreciate seeing the bug better.: Photoshop Video bug - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! The same problem persists even after updating the program. Have you been able to reproduce the fault? Is it possible to solve it in some way? It is a mistake that takes a lot of time when you are working, every time I redeem the stage I have to animate each piece again. Please i need a solution

Test 2: Photoshop Video bug (Test 2) - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am understanding the problem correctly, your graphics card is not fast enough to allow Photoshop to render all frames on the fly at high quality. Either play the clip two or three times to render all frames, or lower playback quality (gear icon, I believe, left of cut/scissors button).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I've tried it but the problem persists. I changed the quality to 25% and I played the clip several times until the green bar was completed, but there was no luck ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And does the problem persist if the video is exported and played in other software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for example: I work with an original file of 1080x1080px and when resizing the canvas to 1127x2008px this happens:

Original Video:

BolsaTransparante 1080x1080 - YouTube

Canvas Resize:

BolsaTransparante 1127x2008 - YouTube

It's a big mystery, a few updates ago it did not happen.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh, I see what it‘s doing now. Very odd.

Have you tried resetting your preferences by any chance? Long shot, but worth try.

Win: Press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift immediately after initiating Photoshop's startup. A box will appear asking if you want to continue with the reset, select "yes." If you don't see this, you weren't fast enough...Try again.

Mac: Press and hold Cmd+Opt+Shift then start Photoshop. A box will appear, asking if you want to continue with the reset, select "yes."

If that fails, you may want to post about this over on the feedback.photoshop.com site. That’s where one can post bug reports and the sort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help Benjamin, there has been no luck so I will notify you of the bug in the web that you have given me. Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines