Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with brush tool

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

lately I've been experiencing problems with my brush tool. When I'm using the brush tool it creates solid dots at the beginning of a stroke at random occasions. It happens like every 2 seconds or so and I have no idea why. This is what it looks like. I just drew some lines next to each other to show what I mean:
Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 18.07.24.png

I'm using a Cintiq 16 display withouth touch and am working on a Macbook Pro 13-inch 2019. I have macOS Catalina version 10.15.4 installed. I'm also using the latest version of Photoshop CC and  recently had to reinstall Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud, because of another problem that I've encountered. Before that the brush tool worked absolutely fine. 
I hope anyone can help me with this issue as it's driving me crazy while working on my paintings. 

Greetings
Mel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the issue also occur when wrking with the mouse? 

Does hiding the Rulers make a differences? 

Edit: Sounds like 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/brush-tool-splat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this seams to be a problem.  We all should like the same post to upvote. This is the earliest one that sounds like your problem. fyi I got the same problem

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/brush-strokes-beginning-with-a-full-pressure-spot/td-p/1117...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you ssearched 

Photoshop Family

to see if an official (maybe even an acknowledged) Bug Report exists to add your vote to? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like this seams to be the one to vote on:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-21-1-0-brushes-with-build-up-select...

If I turn off the airbrush / build up feature on the brushes the problem seams to disapear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines