Highlighted

Problem with camera raw on photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changed my work computer, I was using Mac and now I am using Windows 10.

The fact is that my Camera Raw filter on Photoshop doesn't work, sometimes the radial filter is weird or doesn't make any changes ...

Anyone can help me?

[Edited by moderator.]

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with camera raw on photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently changed my work computer, I was using Mac and now I am using Windows 10.

The fact is that my Camera Raw filter on Photoshop doesn't work, sometimes the radial filter is weird or doesn't make any changes ...

Anyone can help me?

[Edited by moderator.]

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nover user that tool. I do not get all those white circle I see in your screen capture

2020-07-25.png

And when I chage the exposure slider I see a radial exposure change. Try disabling ACR GPU Support..

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, as suggested, first, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance). Any better?
If not, recalibrate and build a new ICC profile, the old one might be corrupted.
If you are using software/hardware for this task, be sure the software is set to build a matrix not LUT profile, Version 2 not Version 4 profile.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines