Highlighted

Problem with dynamic color in brush setting

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got an issue with the dynamic color in my brush setting. When I enable it with just Hue variation on, my Mode Brush is on normal and my Layer too but the stroke is very brighter and it is not change the Hue of the color like if it's on Overlay.

Thank you

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with dynamic color in brush setting

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got an issue with the dynamic color in my brush setting. When I enable it with just Hue variation on, my Mode Brush is on normal and my Layer too but the stroke is very brighter and it is not change the Hue of the color like if it's on Overlay.

Thank you

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screenshot with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Brush Settings, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sans titre-2.jpgThank you for the answer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One cannot see what the foreground color is in your screenshot … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sans titre-3.jpgSorry about that, I forgot to put the second screenshot

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That color has very little saturation so what is the hue variation supposed to achieve? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just put some little interest and variation in the background.

I did an other test, and I don't know why but it's working well now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the color’s saturation? 

Maybe you could also add a saturation jitter. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
MatBab LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the same saturation as the screenshot above, 10%. I tried with 40% and it's working too. I don't Know why it wasn't working before

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines