• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with filenames after crop

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i save a file with Ctrl + S under windows, set it to JPG then hit save, the file name in the title bar goes to IMG_1234.jpg - as it should

If however I have cropped this image, prior to the save, it will only show IMG_1234.CR2 no matter how many times i save the file as JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Channels, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Whar are the Crop Tool’s settings in the Options Bar (like »Delete Cropped Pixels«)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a video of me saving a file as jpg without cropping, then another file after a crop

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73gkuxylqhdvw2u/S4HE0ZA5vi.mp4?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bumpin this as no repply in two weeks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And again: Whar are the Crop Tool’s settings in the Options Bar (like »Delete Cropped Pixels«)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines