problem with last version Ps

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the sky change function in the latest version 2.O.1 of Ps. Everything works fine except this function, every time I try to open a folder from Lightroom or any origin, hard drive or external, a window opens to warn that the function canot work because the folder is not found. It’s the same with all formats, raw, jepg, psd or png. Nothing to do. Otherwise, all the functions and filters of this new version work perfectly, the files are recognized normally. What happens, If anyone has an idea, it’s welcom

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

problem with last version Ps

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the sky change function in the latest version 2.O.1 of Ps. Everything works fine except this function, every time I try to open a folder from Lightroom or any origin, hard drive or external, a window opens to warn that the function canot work because the folder is not found. It’s the same with all formats, raw, jepg, psd or png. Nothing to do. Otherwise, all the functions and filters of this new version work perfectly, the files are recognized normally. What happens, If anyone has an idea, it’s welcom

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0

Have something to add?