• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with new Update 22.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Photos can no longer be edited after the update to 22.3.1. I'm using Windows 10, x64, 8GB of RAM.  As soon as I open a photo, the screen "freezes". PS can only be ended via the task manager.
I've already uninstalled PS and removed the settings file. But after reinstalling the "freeze" problem persists.
The graphics processor is deactivated in the settings. PS occupies a storage space of 1296 MB. That seems like a lot to me.
Before the update, I was very happy with PS and the program ran without any problems.
What can I do to get back to work?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They messed up GPU drivers in the latest update. Downgrade you PS app and you should be fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to do that, too. Down to version 22.2 (version 22.3 still crashed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm astill learning in PS, can you tell me how to do that?

I want to go back to an earlier version than 22.3.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find infos how to install older versions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Wil try it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Thanks. I downgraded to 22.2 and PS is working again!
But should I stop doing updates in the future? Will the upcoming update 22.3.1 be changed so that there are no more complications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But should I stop doing updates in the future? 

I think no. But you can wait a while with installing updates to see if it's running or there are seriuos bugs. 

Will the upcoming update 22.3.1 be changed so that there are no more complications?

Nobody can answer this question seriuosly.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines