Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Pen and Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

I have been having this problem with the pen in photoshop, pen pressure works fine but whenever i want to zoom in/out the program lags and instead of zooming in it makes a brush lines. I have been trying the pen pressure and zooming by dragging the pen ( ctrl - alt - drag) it works, including illustrator and blender.

I have tried everything. Problem doesnt occur when i close the windows ink but than i lose the pen pressure. I have tried to put the file  PSUserConfig.txt and closing down the windows ink, also didnt help me. So if you can think of a solution i will be super glad to hear it because it has been going for a long time and when i reset the program it stops for a while. Anyways thanks a lot!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If  you are using Window  and Photoshop version 21.1.1 you should use Windows INK check  Use Windows INK in Wacom Pen Mapping Photoshop Application Preferences.  If you have a PSUserConfig.txt files in yput Photoehos 2020 preferences foldet remove any line the set the stulus to use wintab API. My 20202 PSUserConfig.txt looks like this.

image.png

If you are not using Photoshop 21.0.3 or earlier on windows you can use WinTap or INK. with CC versions of Photoshop.  perpetual version of Photoshop do not have Windows INK support you must use WinTab API.  Windows 7 users must use Wintab Windows 7 does not have INK support. Adobe broke Photoshop's wintab support  in version 21.1.0 and did not fix it in version 21.1.1

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines