Problem with pencil preview

Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The red preview of pencil (with alt + right click) recently disapeared on editing main window. It used to happen when no GPU was activated but right now, it's activated. The weirdest thing is that the red preview does appear when I'm in a Fluidity window !!! Bug seamed to happen when passing from V21 to V22. The color picker wheel (that usually shows up when left clicking + alt key, still with pencil tool) also disappeared... Any ideas ? I already deleted pref, uninstalled Photoshop and reinstalled it. 

I have a Radeon RX570 (firmware up to date), Windows 10 (20H2) and latest version of Photoshop.

PS : First pic attached shows the pencil preview that doesn't show up, the second one shows the red preview that shows up in the fluidity window.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with pencil preview

Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! The red preview of pencil (with alt + right click) recently disapeared on editing main window. It used to happen when no GPU was activated but right now, it's activated. The weirdest thing is that the red preview does appear when I'm in a Fluidity window !!! Bug seamed to happen when passing from V21 to V22. The color picker wheel (that usually shows up when left clicking + alt key, still with pencil tool) also disappeared... Any ideas ? I already deleted pref, uninstalled Photoshop and reinstalled it. 

I have a Radeon RX570 (firmware up to date), Windows 10 (20H2) and latest version of Photoshop.

PS : First pic attached shows the pencil preview that doesn't show up, the second one shows the red preview that shows up in the fluidity window.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0