• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Perspective Warp in Photoshop version 22.3.1

Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The perspective warp tool is no longer working properly in version 22.3.1 of Photoshop. Perspective Warp shows the upper left corner of the image at 100% after I set the layout and click on "Warp", rendering the whole function pretty useless because I don't see what I'm doing. When I revert to version 22.3, it works fine. Please fix the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is working on that issue.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks !  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is now resolved with the introduction of Photoshop version 22.4. However, this new version caused another problem that I did not have in version 22.3. When I do a SAVE, it does not provide me the option to save my photo as JPEG (only as Tiff). I reverted to version 22.3, and I am now able to save as JPEG. Sometimes Photoshop crashes unexpectedly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines