Highlighted

Problem with photos after using Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a monthly subscription to Photoshop CC 2019 after having used a VERY old Ceative Suite 4 for years and year.  Now, after I edit a photo and save to my computer, I cannot view it--It's either a blank image or the left side of the image shows pixalation.  Any ideas what the heck is going on and how to fix it??!!_MG_0158TT.jpg_MG_9990T.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with photos after using Photoshop

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a monthly subscription to Photoshop CC 2019 after having used a VERY old Ceative Suite 4 for years and year.  Now, after I edit a photo and save to my computer, I cannot view it--It's either a blank image or the left side of the image shows pixalation.  Any ideas what the heck is going on and how to fix it??!!_MG_0158TT.jpg_MG_9990T.jpg

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my screen (Imac), the first photo has pixalation on the left side and the ring photo is blank.  They look fine here!  Now I'm really confused.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2020 0