Highlighted

Problem with Photoshop Raw 11.4.1 installation, missing some tools and save image button

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had to re-install camera raw but missing six tool and save image button. Download was from official Adobe page. PS Raw 11.4.1. Can someone help? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with Photoshop Raw 11.4.1 installation, missing some tools and save image button

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had to re-install camera raw but missing six tool and save image button. Download was from official Adobe page. PS Raw 11.4.1. Can someone help? 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screen shot? What version of Photoshop are you using? Windows or Mac?

You mention downloading from the official Adobe Page, do you mean this one?

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Had you tried installing first using the CC Desktop App?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, should have mention that. I'm no Windows 10 ver. 1909 and Photoshop ver.19.1.9. I had problem with the Transform tool in latest version of PH 2020 so with help of Adobe support person we went back to the ver. 11.4.1 and it worked perfectly until I had to reset my menu in PS and it went back to newest version and same problem again so I downloaded 11.4.1 but with said problems. As I said previous dowload had no problem at all. Yes download was from that Adobe link. I'm sending screen shot from mu latest effort. I'm not that computer savy ( senior )..so sorry for being bit slow on some things. No I have not try to use CC Deskotop APP because I have no idea what it is. As I said bit slow on understanding some computer stuff, ScreenRaw.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I have found the problem and it's most likely me! I have opened jpeg file instead of raw file!!! But even with jpeg it still should have transform and level tool visible? Please let me know.  When opening raw file it is working as it should. I hope problem solved. Thank you for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0