• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with photoshop text

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if there are any grammatical errors (I'm using google translate)

I set the fill to 0 and I am trying to create the neon effect but when I put the outer glow the letters are cut off. I had created a group for the text (because if not, the glow is only outside the text, the hole inside is not) the images are below, I hope you can help me.

help 3.pnghelp 4.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! I post a screenshoot below, the fx is cutted at the bottom of the text.
I'm interested by the solution too! 

flochau_0-1613062299563.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the solution myself for my problem. I had a few layer with outer glow effect in a folder with an fx. The solution is to transform my layers into a dynamic object... Not practical if i want to modify something but at least, it works! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show a screenshot of your outer glow panel with everything you've got checked and unchecked etc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which exactly version of Photoshop? I am testing with latest 22.2 and everything works fine, see screenshot below.

outer low.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you implementing the text tool? Are you just clicking and typing on a line. If so try making a text box bigger than your type setting. Center type with box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines