Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with PS CC20.0.7

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

PS CC 20.0.7 been working fine then one day bottom of workspace goes of bottom of my screen on imac and cannot get it to reduce, also using happily, opened today and instead of recents showing yesterdays work it is showing items from a month ago, can anyone help please

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Mod:]I've moved this post from Get Started so that I can get an accurate answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, first things first, you might want to update to 20.0.9 in the CC app, as there might be bug fixes.

Normally, you should be able to grab the bottom of the interface, and drag it up; maybe try to use the green button on top left.

(if you mean the entire interface, and not a panel at the bottom)

If it is not your problem, an annotated screenshot could help.

The recents files issue is a strange one, did Photoshop close properly yesterday? that might explain the fact that the files are not showing in the recents list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines