• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with texture brush - texture each tip not working

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! whether ”texture each tip” is turned on or off, i get the same result: its like i have an invisible repeating pattern all over my canvas and as i paint with my brush im only revealing that pattern. and i dont want that, i want the brush texture to be applied individually for every stroke, in order to get a random look to the strokes when i paint. ive been searching everywhere for quite some time, but cant find the solution. pls help

thanks in advance, cheers!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of times, the texture is going to repeat itself, creating a pattern.  I wish there was a way to make things more random.  Are you using a tablet w/ a stylus at all?  If so,  you might be able to avoid it looking too much like a pattern by tweaking the texture in the settings to work with stylus tilt or pen pressure that might create some variation. I could be entirely wrong though.  Someone with more knowledge in brush making might help more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even with the tablet and stylus, the same result. the thing is, the first time i created the brush, everything was fine, but since then, might have changed some of the brush settings without knowing it will affect that brush. another thing i remembered, at first i could make stroke on another stroke and the aspect would change, it would get thicker, or fuller. and so on, with each new stroke on the same path. this time, if i have a transparent cluster of pixels in the stroke of a brush, im not able to fill it by brushing again on top of it. also bad..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. "Texture each tip" has no effect and the texture looks as if it's part of the canvas and not the brush. Did you ever find the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ughhh I have the same issue! I've been looking everywhere and no solution. I know this was like 3 years ago, so did you ever find the answer to this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines