Highlighted

Problem with the exportation

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i got a prblm since the last update oh photoshop : the software do not save the exportation history folder for each .psd. For example : i am working with 2 .psd the "A" and the "B". I use to export the "A" in the "C" folder and the "B" works in the "D" folder. But after the "A" exportation .psd goes to the "B" folder.

I mean, photoshop do not save the history exportation for each .psd.

So i am constantly searching the right folder for each export. it s soooooo anoying and i am losing so much time. Do you have an issue ? THX

i am on a PC with the last version >> 21.2.0 and i try the oldest 21.1.3 and 21.1.2. but the problem still there

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with the exportation

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, i got a prblm since the last update oh photoshop : the software do not save the exportation history folder for each .psd. For example : i am working with 2 .psd the "A" and the "B". I use to export the "A" in the "C" folder and the "B" works in the "D" folder. But after the "A" exportation .psd goes to the "B" folder.

I mean, photoshop do not save the history exportation for each .psd.

So i am constantly searching the right folder for each export. it s soooooo anoying and i am losing so much time. Do you have an issue ? THX

i am on a PC with the last version >> 21.2.0 and i try the oldest 21.1.3 and 21.1.2. but the problem still there

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 16, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand what your problem is.  You should be able to save your documents anywhere you access rights allow.  Are you using some automated process like an Action or Script you believe should work some way but does not.   If you are you should post the Action or Script.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 16, 2020 0